About the Song:
"Breathtaking North Dakota Wilderness Will Amaze You" is a heartfelt country ballad about the wild, untamed beauty of North Dakota. From the sweeping Badlands and bison-filled prairies to the dancing northern lights, this song celebrates the state's natural wonders and the people who call it home. It is a song of belonging, freedom, and the simple magic found under North Dakota skies.
Lyrics:
Across the endless plains, the wind whispers low,
The wind whispers low, across the endless plains,
Under North Dakota skies, my heart remains.
I was born where the wheat fields sway,
Under skies that stretch all day.
The Badlands rise, the rivers flow,
Where Lewis and Clark chose to go.
Prairie dogs dance, the bison roam,
This land, this life, will always be home.
Oh, the nights are cold, but the hearts are warm,
In this place where the wild is born.
Through the snow and the summer rain,
North Dakota's running in my veins.
Under North Dakota skies, so wide, so blue,
They hold the dreams of me and you.
From Roosevelt's hills to the Knife River's bend,
This is where my soul will mend.
Under North Dakota skies, they call my name,
In this land, I'll never be the same.
I've walked the trails where the Mandan stood,
Through golden fields and cottonwood.
The Devils Lake shines crystal clear,
Each mile holds memories I hold dear.
From Minot's charm to Bismarck's pride,
This is where I'll always abide.
Oh, the nights are cold, but the hearts are warm,
In this place where the wild is born.
Through the snow and the summer rain,
North Dakota's running in my veins.
Under North Dakota skies, so wide, so blue,
They hold the dreams of me and you.
From Roosevelt's hills to the Knife River's bend,
This is where my soul will mend.
Under North Dakota skies, they call my name,
In this land, I'll never be the same.
When the northern lights dance across the night,
I feel the magic, so pure, so bright.
The meadowlarks sing as the breezes hum,
A melody of where I'm from.
Through oil field lights and prairie gold,
This land is the story my heart has told.
Under North Dakota skies, so wide, so blue,
They hold the dreams of me and you.
From Roosevelt's hills to the Knife River's bend,
This is where my soul will mend.
Under North Dakota skies, they call my name,
In this land, I'll never be the same.
Through every journey, far and wide,
North Dakota stays my guide.
No matter where this road may lead,
Under North Dakota skies, I'm free.
🎵 Lyric: Borna Cuk
🎶 Music & Voice: AI
Support & Collaboration
If you enjoy this project and want to support or collaborate, feel free to contact me.
Email: americanfolk.country@gmail.com
YouTube Channel: @AMERICANFolkCountryAI
Official Website: www.americanfolk-country.com
Thank you for listening and keeping the spirit of folk & country music alive!
© American Folk Country | All Rights Reserved

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving a comment!
🎵 Subscribe to My YouTube Channel - Stay tuned for more country music 🎵
https://www.youtube.com/@AMERICANFolkCountryAI?sub_confirmation=1